Confirmed Program (Updated Daily)
Part 1: Blockchain, Banking & Finance
- Claus Skaaning GoSecurity: opening remarks.
- Hachem Hassan, National Bank of Denmark: A perspective from the National Bank of Denmark on blockchain, tokenization and settlement processes.
- Lasse Meholm, DNB Bank: Leveraging blockchain & distributed ledger technology: Pilot projects at DNB Bank.
- Johan Lorenzen, Handelsbanken: The role of blockchain in traditional banking.
- John Zai, Founder and CEO, Tech Shanghai Advocates and CENTI Group, China: Key blockchain trends in Finance and Fintech in China
- Panel 1: Blockchain in Banking, Opportunities, Threats & Regalation (Moderator: Jeanette Carlsson)
Part 2: Investing & Regulations
- Jeppe R. Stokholm, Partner at AmaZix, Head of Legal & Corporate Finance: IPO vs ICO vs STO – Crowdfunding events and international financial legislation.
- Martin von Haller Grønbæk, Bird & Bird: tokenization of assets, a perspective.
- Alexandra Damsker, Securities attorney & Entrepreneur: Blockchain securities regulation – Europe vs the US.
- Thomas Nägele: Liechtenstein blockchain act
- Luka Gubo: Blocktrade’s perspective on securities trading
- Panel 2: Blockchain-based Bonds, Securities and Assets: Investing & Regulations (Moderator: Jeanette Carlsson)
Part 3: Business Use-Cases & Venture Funding
- Rasmus Mølbjerg: Deloitte perspective on blockchain and tokenization in Denmark.
- Christian Lassen, Head of IBM Blockchain in Nordic: IBM Blockchain – How IBM applies Blockchain in Supply chain and Financial Services.
- Mads Stolberg-Larsen: Tradeshift’s perspective on blockchain and tokenization in Denmark.
- Panel 3: Blockchain Business Use-Cases & Venture Funding (Moderator: Jeanette Carlsson)
- Danish FCA (Finanstilsynet): Regulation of cryptoassets in Denmark.
- Jochem Gerritsen, Infloat: The fundamentals of security tokens & security token design.
- Yury Zubarovski, GoSecurity: Technical aspects of tokenized securities – review of new standards.
- Claus Skaaning, GoSecurity: Company shares and equity crowdfunding on the blockchain in Denmark
- Morten Nielsen, Aryze: Assets on the blockchain.
- Julianne Sloane, Real estate on the blockchain – a tokenized real estate portfolio.